Current production levels exceed 1,000 kilograms per month of High Quality Graphene Oxide (GO) and Graphene Flake (Non-Stacked reduced Graphene Oxide).
Graphene Oxide (GO) is a hydrophilic and water-dispersible 2D material that is prepared by oxidization reaction from natural graphite. GO is an insulating material having various oxygen functional groups (A: epoxide, B: hydroxy, C: carboxylic acid) on the covalently bound carbon atoms, compared with a conductive graphene or graphene flake, but the covalently bound carbon atoms show a strong mechanical strength and the oxygen functional groups are easy to chemically bind to other organic compounds and metal ions to produce engineering plastics and metal matrix composites (MMCs).
Common Uses: Generally combined with a chemical mixture Graphene Oxide is also a versatile graphene material used with polymers, coatings, batteries, and flexible electronics, as an ITO replacement for transparent films and in some physical and bio-medical applications.
Graphene Oxide Flake
Common Uses: Graphene Oxide Flake could be found in transparent conductive coatings, as a metal catalyst, for the synthesis of organic or inorganic substrates and in batteries and energy storage systems. Graphene Oxide Flake could be used as a heat dispersant around LED’s and electronic circuits. Graphene Oxide Flake is powder without liquid solutions. Graphene Oxide Flake can also be used in applications calling for graphene oxide, but this “dry powder” can be more convenient to transport and stock.
Compare to other Manufactures rGO, Ours is only 3-5% oxygen and over 90% monolayer
Common Uses: As a dry powder, Graphene Flake (Non-Stacked reduced Graphene Oxide) is used primarily for its electrical, electronic, and heat conductivity and its physical characteristics. Graphene increases TRS in medals to improve strength and performance in cutting tools, metal parts, in coatings and paints for anti-corrosion, and plastics. Graphene Flake can also be used
- Graphene-polymer composite; Engineering Plastic.
- Impermeable barrier film & Protective coating.
- Transparent conductive coating.
- Printed electronics.
- EMI shielding & Antistatic agent.
- Heat management system.
- Supporting host materials for metal catalyst.
- Removal for Heavy metal ion & Radionuclide.
- Hetero-doping graphene catalyst (ORR catalyst).
- Carboncatalysis for the transformation or synthesis of organic or inorganic substrates.
- Energy Storage System; Supercapacitor, Li-ion battery.
- Water purification; Absorbent & CDI system.and
- in paint, lubricants, filtration and adsorption and DI water systems.